<![CDATA[<div style="border-bottom: medium none; border-left: medium none; border-right: medium none; border-top: medium none;">
English Grammar and Composition
You are living in a big city but the water supply of your colony is very poor. As summers are going on all the residents face acute shortage of water. Write a letter to the Editor of a reputed newspaper drawing the authorities’ attention to the problem. 
The Times of Hyderabad
- Introduction:Name and essential details: such as resident of Nowhere Colony.
- Reason for writing the letter:The acute water shortage to be brought to the attention of the authorities through the newspaper.
- Presentation of the problem:Acute water shortage due to summer.
- The difficulties faced by the residents of the colony. (examples)
- Personal difficulties.(examples)
- Suggestions if any to lessen the misery
- Request to publish the letter.
Rewrite as directed: 
a. Very few subjects are as important as English. (Use: most)
English is one of the most important subjects.
b. Only if India wins the cup, we will have a holiday.( Change into a negative sentence)
Unless India wins the cup, we will not have a holiday.… Read More “Answers to the English Grammar and Composition Aptitude Test”