<![CDATA[<h2 style="text-align: center;">English Paper – 1 Practice 01</h2>
You accidentally left one of your books in a shop. Write a letter to the owner of the shop requesting him to find the book and to keep it with him if he finds it. Give the shopkeeper the details you think are important to help him find the book
Join the following sentences to make one complete sentence without using and, but or so.
- There was nothing to do. We went home.
- I saw Tom. I was going to school.
- I have purchased some pens. They are very beautiful.
Fill in each blank in the following sentences with an appropriate word.
- I don`t know what prevented him …….. attending the meeting.
- He was told to put _…….. _ the black shoes.
- She is fond …….. gardening.
- Don`t believe everything you see ……. TV.
Re-write the following sentences according to the instructions given after each.… Read More “English Paper – 1 Practice 01”