<![CDATA[<p style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: #000080; font-size: 14pt;">ICSE 2019 English Paper 1: Grammar and Composition: Practice Paper 8 Suggested Answers</span></p>
Name of the Shop
Points to be included.
- Name of the book
- Date and time when the book was lost
- The place in the shop where you think you might have left the book.
- Any distinguishing mark.
- Request to help find the book.
- Request to inform you if the book is found.
Join the following sentences to make one complete sentence without using and, but or so.
- Since there was nothing to do, we went home.
- While I was going to school, I saw Tom.
iii. I have purchased some very beautiful pens..
Fill in each blank in the following sentences with an appropriate word. 
… Read More “ICSE 2019 English Paper 1: Grammar and Composition: Practice Paper 8 Suggested Answers”
- I don`t know what prevented him from attending the meeting.
- He was told to put on the black shoes.
<![CDATA[<p style="text-align: center;"><strong><span style="color: #000080; font-size: 14pt; font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif;">ICSE 2019 English Paper 1: Model Paper One Suggested Answers 25 January 2019</span></strong></p>
(Do not spend more than 20 minutes on this question.) 
Select one of the following:
- Occasion of the visit
- Name of the place
- Sights seen-
- Most impressive
- Experience and feelings.
- Name and address of the Courier service/
- Date sent. (Receipt No. if any)
- Sent address
- Complaint: delayed delivery
- Request: examine the issue- deliver at the earliest.
Question 3 [5+5]
|Dress them Up
Charity Event for the Street Children
Place: School Grounds
Contributions in cash or kind welcome.
Do give generously;
expecting cooperation and support
Sub: Charity Event for the Street Children
We are planning to organize a Charity event on 28 January 2019 at 09.00,.a.m. to help the destitute street children.
We will be greatly obliged if you will kindly permit to hold the Charity event in our school grounds.… Read More “ICSE 2019 English Paper 1: Model Paper One Suggested Answers 25 January 2019”