<![CDATA[<div style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
Choose the right preposition:
… Read More “ICSE English: Grammar Preposition Revision Exercise”
1. He was touched _____________ pity when he heard the tale.
2. There is always a demand ___________ good tailor.
3. He was in great need ___________ money.
4. He fell ____________ with his best friend and refused to talk to him.
5. The pupils must commit this ___________ memory.
1. He was touched__________ pity when he heard the news.
2. You have no aptitude __________ business.
3. Need you bring __________ that topic again?
4. She insists ___________ wearing that dress.
5. I met an old friend __________ the party
1. Children often quarrel___________ their toys.
2. The waiter laid the table________ dinner.
3. She was annoyed__________ being disturbed.
4. He was anxious to be popular________ everyone.
5. It was kind____________ him to be so helpful.
1. She is a year older_________ I am.
2. They could not elicit any information _________ the prisoner.