<![CDATA[<div style="text-align: justify;"> </div>
Rewrite the following sentences correctly according to the instructions given after each. Make other changes that may be necessary but don’t change the meaning of the sentence.
- The Director accepted his proposal ultimately. (Use: ‘rejected’)
- His father is too honest to accept bribe. (Remove: ‘too’)
- As soon as I started to run, my left foot was twisted.(Use: ‘no sooner’)
- Your son was admitted to this school last year. (Use: ‘admission’)
- The news is too good to be true. (Remove: ‘too’)
- As soon as the chairman arrived, the directors put up their demands. (Use: no sooner’)
- He agreed with his son on the choice of his subjects. (Use: ‘oppose’)
- The king received his General coldly after losing the war. (Use: ‘cold’)
- Shankar is so intelligent that he doesn’t need any advice.(Use: ‘too’)
- As soon as the crowd started shouting the slogans, the Minister ran away. (Use: ‘no sooner’)
- He succeeded in the competition in the very first attempt.